Thursday, June 03, 2004

A Thursday, indeed

YAY! I have to say that today was one of the better days of the past month or so..
I had to go to the dentist, which I admit I was scared about. But once I got up, I was kinda ready for it. I went, and mom came with me, so we could go to eat after.
So they called me back there, and I sat down, they put the little bib on me, and then the dental higentist polished my teeth AND she flossed them! I know it sounds WEIRD but they never told me they could do that! I hadn't had my teeth flossed in over 2 years...it felt SOO good! So then they left me sitting there, waiting for Dr. Sumner to come in. It wasn't that bad. I like Mac's office. They have NEWSWEEK and ROLLING STONE, they also play good music. Today it was 99.5 WMAG "Your soft rock station". It was cool, I knew the songs, AND Huey Lewis and the News came on... I LOVE THE 80s!!! The only thing that wasn't too cool was that they put me in the ONE room, with like ALL the Carolina fan stuff...I think that's because last time we were talking and I admitted I'm a state fan...Or maybe just a fluke..But funny either way.
But I was sitting there for a while, and when Dr. Sumner came in he was REAL excited and half way yelled "How's it goin' Courtney?" I was like OMGsh DON'T DO THAT! He saw me jump like 5 feet in the air, and he goes "Did I scare ya" I was like... OOO how could you TELL?
But no cavities.. That's all good.
THEN as I was walking out of the little room, and down the hall, my mom was turned around and RIGHT THEN my brother (who was 30 mins late) pulled up. With an escort! He had gotten pulled for speeding... HAHAHAHAHHA Ohh I was like "HAHAHHAAHAHHA fuck you asshole!" Then I walked up to the little desk thing to give her my little paper, and mom was right behind me and said "Don't EVER tell me I wasn't the good child". The lady behind the desk COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. It was SOOOO funny! The only REAL dissapointing thing..Dr. Sumner WASN'T wearing teal scrubs, they were like...flowerdy...weird..
After that, mom and I went to breakfast. It was OK.. Then I came home and read the paper! I had three good stories to read. One on Surry Pride ball..They won..Thanks for telling me ADAM. Then there were TWO count 'em TWO articles on Harry Potter, which BY THE WAY is opening TOMORROW! I'm PUMPED about that! I wish that I could go to the midnight showing of it..Dame my mother for NOT letting me drive to friggin' Winston.
BUT after I read that, I got a BRILLIANT idea. We have an old computer, that we don't use anymore. The processor is messed up or something. BUT since I have like WAY TOO MUCH SHIT on my pooter, I decided that I could add one of the RAM cards from the computer that was resting in my brother's closet downstairs, to mine. Well, I recuited Corey to help me out, and he got the card, I got my CPU and we set to work.
DAMN my pooter for being too new, because the RAM cards were different. ERRR. BUT it's OK, because then we sat out to clear my pooter of some SERIOUS adware.
We deleted SOOO much shit for my pooter. DAME THOSE VIRUSES!
But now, my pooter is working well..YAY! The only bad thing about it was that when we took off the panel from my pooter, there was dust EVERYWHERE. Good thing my mom is a jeweler, she had some of that air-in-a-can stuff. It's something for jewelers, but its the same thing as the keyboard air spray stuff..But I got real dirty when we cleaned it out... DAMN I have got some dust in my room!
So that's it. I surfed channels, and slept and surfed some more. Now I'm going to attempt to find something to wear tomorrow..For HARRY POTTER! 'Til next time..

No comments: