After one of the forementioned exceptional days, I got MORE good news today!
Lets start from the beginning..
I was talking to Mikel, and we were talking about random shit, and Ash had had this status that implied that she had some GREAT news to share..
SO as SOON as she messaged me, I was like "WTF? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHAT'S UP WITH THIS... DISH GIRL!!!!"
So she told me that she had gotten some GREAT news at the print shop that she went to today (the people were like.. DAMN YOUR GOOD). THEN when she got home she got some good news from SCAD!!
I won't go into detail..but I swear, I cried for her... I was SOOOO happy! I wish that she had told me in person 'cause I was like DAMN let me give you a BEAR HUG!
I always thought that this kind of thing would make me jealous *coughs* BUT I can say that I am GENUINELY EXTATIC for Ashley. I can TRULY say that I am happy for her, and I think it's the first time I've REALLY, genuinely happy for someone. ASH..I LOVE YOU!!!
So after that, Mikel and I were talking about how AWESOME Ashley is and how PROUD of her we were (geez.. we sounded kinda like her parents!) and Mikel was like "I don't deserve her" and I was like SHUT UP (Stacy and Quientn style) you TOTAL deserve her... you two were MFEO!!!
Ash...that's what I want...I hope you get it...
But anyway... tears aside.. this was my ode to Ash..
Thursday, June 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment