What a GREAT DAY!
AT FIRST, I didn't think it was going to be a good day. I woke up with a tooth ache, and I woke up an hour and a half EARLIER than I had wanted. SEE the other day I set my alarm clock so that I could get up before 2 PM, and I hit the time button instead of the alarm button, so my clock is an hour and a half off..THEN I always have an 18 minute-fast clock (because it equals 2 snoozes). So this morning, when my alarm clock went off at 10:48, it was really 9 AM. So I had snoozed and I looked at my alarm and I was like WHOA gotta get up..and go see HARRY POTTER! So I got in the shower and everything, and when I got out I realized what I did. So what do you think I did about it? THAT'S RIGHT, I went back to sleep! So I got up, and it was all yucky, hopped in some sweatpants, and a t, and went to Sadie's house to go to eat at ARRRRRRBY'S and then to HP!!!
We went to eat, and it was all good. BUT we got there right at lunch time... So it was PACKED. But it wasn't too bad. We ordered our usual and shared!!
After that, we went to the theatre. We were getting ready to walk in when I saw Will. Will is an old neighbor of mine, FUN TIMES! He's like a foot taller than I am, and he's really stong, and kinda cute...damn...I'm a friggin' pedifile.. So we went in and there was no line, GREAT, we got out tickets, and then we went to pee. I had forgotten that this bathroom wasn't the bathroom at school...and so I dropped my bag and jacket on the floor and I was like WHOA..can't do that HERE.
So we peed sugesfully, and we went to get some good seats!
We sat on the side, where the "couples" seats are. We weren't sitting too close, so we didn't have to strain out necks looking up at the screen. We chatted before the movie, but as soon as it started, we were silent (very rare). There was the occational WHOA and OMGsh, and everynow and then we would grab eachothers arm, or we would jump at the same time...GREAT MOVIE
Harry Potter 3 is MUCH better than the preceeding movies. This one is much darker and WAY scary. I LOVED IT!!!! It had SOO much more depth than the first two movies. PLUS Daniel Radcliffe was HOTTer in this one...and Ron is shapin' up, too!
After the movie, Sara and I went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff for her dinner and that's when she told me about the drive-in tonight!
13 going on 30 and Mean Girls. Two movies that I have been wanting to see. Now if you know me, you know that I like to go to the drive-in alone, and tonight was no exception.
I got there and I had to search for my normal spot...BUT as I apporched the first row, I saw it was taken..dammit. What made me mad about this was that the couple wasn't even watching the movie, they were sucking face the whole time. Everytime I looked over at thier car, I could see them...and everytime I looked over, it became INCREASINGLY hard to see them because the windows were so fogged up...errr. AND the guy got up after about 45 mins in the second movie, and went to the fence (which I was like 15 feet away from) and peed...WTF? You don't do that!
13 going on 30 was better than I thought...the THRILLER scene..GREAT!!!! Mean girls.. It was good...but the ending was sappy..but whatever...
What made me MAD about going to the drive-in though, was that I made the mistake of telling my parents that my cell phone was on. DAMMIT. So my dad called like 5 seconds after I pulled in. "Yes DAD, the doors are locked"..THEN right at the end of 13 going on 30 he called AGAIN. THEN about 30 mins til' the end of Mean Girls he called AGAIN and was like "Why aren't you home???" I said "Umm..because there are two movies".."Well...are you staying for both?"..."No dad.. the first one is just REALLY long..YES I'm staying for both". So THEN at 12:11 he called AGAIN "Why aren't you home yet?" "BECAUSE the movie isn't over yet!" "Well.. I want you home before 12:30, whether it's over or not" "WTF? FIRST you have NEVER given me a cerfew...SECOND even if you DID it's SUMMER and I'm not going home 'til the movie is over" and I hung up.
The movie ended at 12:21 EXACTLY, and I was the second person out of the lot. I got home at 12:30 ON THE DOT...and I was like "WTF? don't pull that shit AGAIN. Next time I'm NOT taking my cell" and he was like "OHH YES YOU ARE!" and I was like "Um..NO and came to my room" and I heard mom go "What is WRONG with you? She doesn't have a cerfew?" and I was like YEP THAT'S RIGHT DAMMIT!!!
OK OK so enough of my winning... just wanted to fill ya in!! Had a good day all is good in the hood...blog lata!!!
Saturday, June 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment