**STATE OF SHOCK** ... **SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA**
I'm sorry, I know I havn't bloged in a few days.. I'm in shock ...
Monday, I found out that the throphy couple in my life, for the past FOUR years .... has split.
OK OK, Catch your breath ... It's OK...
OK, I'm not even sure what happend to cause it. It's MA so there are a LOT of rumors already .. But OMGsh.... It feels as if everything is going to turn upside down. "North will become South, East will become West, the world itself will .. cease to exist" (DOGMA!!!!).
AnywayZ today was OK ... school's school ... only 12 more days left .... THANK GOODNESS.
NOW ... something that JUST HAPPEND.
I have this friend. We'll call her "W" and she likes this guy ... we'll call him "B". OK now W says that she really likes B, but she talkes to other guys like R, N, J, C ect. Now I have told her in the past... You know B is a good friend of all our ours, If you like him .. don't treat him badly.
Now I know that I'm not the BEST person to ask in refrence to "relationship" questions... but this is common sense.
So when B called out W tonight, (about how he isn't sure if he likes her, because she I didn't mean to sound mean, or bitchy, I simply said "Told ya so" because ... lets face it.. I DID!!!! OMGsh people!!!!
I wouldn't want anyone treating me like that, friend OR fo... and If I liked the person (like, like liked), I wouldn't treat them like crap, because I like them, and I wouldn't want them to do that to me... it's the golden rule people!
So anyway, I really don't feel that I was in the wrong, putting W in her place .. AGAIN. I think that it was totally apporpriate (If you don't feel so, I'm sorry... I guess you just have to know the WHOLE story to get my point)
RANDOM ADVERTISMENT:::::: **VOTE EMMA AND TAYLOR FOR PREZ AND VICE PREZ FOR '04-'05 .... THE ANNOUNCMENTS WILL BE GOOD Y'ALL!!!!::::::::
OK so ... anyway....
Whew ... Ok I'm starting to cool off from my mood... much better
So OK ... let me talk for a moment about school .. since I had to skip over the details to report the DRAMA...
Spanish was OK, we did a worksheet, then watched Indiana Jones. I like Spanish, but it's getting hard for me to keep up (or shall I say hardER than usual). And no matter what Tilman says ... it's hard!!!
English is English ..BORING. I swear... if Pani is a pushover, what do you call Mrs. Carson? I mean we could get that woman to jump off the roof if we laid a gilt trip on her (Pani isn't THAT bad .. yet). Today, we were supposed to have our rough drafts ready for Mrs. Carson. Well at 11:10 (five minutes before class was over) she tells us that she's had enough of everyone taking all class period to do things ... then everyone who WASN'T prepared for class told her they were sorry, and that they just weren't sure what to do with the paper. SHE BOUGHT IT. OMGsh ...
Lunch ... hum ... just weird....
Third period .. HATE IT! The only thing that I like about that class is the fact that Ash is in there... and that we can make fun of Bessy, while she sits RIGHT BEHIND US, and doesn't realize what we're doing..
Journalism ... it was OK, All I did was typed one article and talked to Tilman and Taylor ... and confesed my ABSOLUTE hatred for one Todd Solomon.
After school Sadie and I went to get something to eat, then to wash her car off...
I was thinking on this today ... I think it's funny and TRUE
Most used word in high school - "Like"
Most used word to express over-all emotion in high school "confused"
Not spell checkin' this one ....
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment