Saturday, May 15, 2004

"She Will Be Loved"

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls


Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

[in the backround]
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah
[softly]
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Try so hard to say goodbye

Ahh .... Love that song!!! ANYWAY.....

I know it's been a few days ... I just havn't really wanted to Post ... like it REALLY matters...
SO what has happend in the last few days? Nothing really ... Thursday night I had a HUGE fight with the fucking asshole ... and I gave Ash a letter .... SHE WASN'T MAD! But Friday Paula and I gave Sara the letter expressing our concern for her most recent actions ... I havn't heard from that one yet ... But I wish I would...
Let's see .... I'm gonna start from Friday ..
Spanish was easy since we didn't have class. "Prison Prevention" ... the only funny thing about it was when Andrew Ballard and Mac had to pick eachother up off a chair ...
English .. BORING
Lunch - Akward
THIRD PERIOD.. First, Ash wasn't mad at me for the letter.. SCORE!!!! Second, we went over stupid worksheets and started Deep Impact. I've seen it before, and I didn't care If I saw it again .. Ash and I just sat there and cleaned out my purse, put on make-up ... and Laughed our fuckin' asses off!!!! HAHAHAHA It was SOOO much fun. Ohh yeah, and Mr. Smith attempted to call me out on talking, so I gave him the evil eye .. he won't be doing that again .. but I guess I could wear a low shirt Monday .. to make up for it *wink wink*.
Journalism .. not too bad, I didn't leave class, but it was OK, because I had a lot of work to do.
Today.. I got my HAIR DID! I got my hair cut, almost 5 inches! It's short, infact, it is shorter than I had originaly anticipated because the picture I gave the lady isn't exacly what my hair looks like, but it's OK. I just can't wear it all the way down because I don't really think that it looks right.
After I got my HAIR DID I came home and was planning on going to play tennis after a while. Well, Ma called and told me that she wasnted to go to Winston. HELL TO THE YEAH (thanks for a new sayin' ASH)!! I didn't really want to play tennis anyway.. So Ma came home and we went to Winston.
Now, I'm not one for highway 52, so I drove on old 52 to get to Winston... And as everyone knows, to get on old 52 you have to go past East Surry High School ... you know ... by the BASEBALL field...*wink wink* (see Ash .. I DID go!!!). Anyway, I really didn't mind driving to Winston because my mom can't drive for SHIT and it would have made me crazy with her driving, only there are two reasons NOT to let my mom ride with you for more than .. about 2 SECONDS.
First, she refuses, even if it's YOUR CAR and YOUR driving, to let you listen to music that was made this CENTURY. I always have to listen to the beachboys or whatever is on the oldies station .. NOOOOOO!!! The second reason is that if a car is stopped 5 miles ahead of you, you hear little sighs. You are in NO danger of hitting the car that is ahead of you, and you have no reason to slow down, but if you don't slow down, or just take your foot of the gas pedal, you hear her go "humm" or "huuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhh" or something like that ... It drives me NUCKING FUTZ!
But we got down to Winston still on one piece, BARELY, and we only had to go to Sam's. I love Sam's, it's just something about being able to buy 5,000 tissues at one time that appeals to me. So after we shopped we ate. At lunch we were talking about my FUCKING ASSHOLE (HER son, not my brother, HER son) and how much we DIDN'T want him to be home this summer. Then I said, you know, I think my drivng down here and around Winston was pretty good, it'd be nice if I could come down here with my friends before I'm 30, and it would also be nice if you know .. I could drive myself to college. OMGsh ... that pissed her off, and she goes "Stop it right now ... I don't want to deal with this drama" ... I BUSTED out laughing. Seeing a 41 year old woman say that .. was HILARIOUS!!! And she looked at me like .. OMGsh ... you BETTER shut up before I attempt to open up a can of Whoop ass on you .. but I wish she would have said it ... how funny would THAT have been?
But after lunch we went to Target and I got a white halter top (ohh maybe I should wear THAT Monday ...). I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with a halter top. I can't wear it to school, but it's real comfy .. I guess I could wear it to play tennis in .. maybe someone could notice me????
OK that's about it. No other news to report, tune in tomorrow, maybe there will be some drama, or something else....
DOWNLOAD MAROON 5's SHE WILL BE LOVED (the song above) ... you won't regret it!!!

No comments: