A great ending to two great nights ... "DOUCH" or "Deuce"?
Last night (Friday) was SOOO much fun! Sara, Ashley and I went to the East Surry/MA game at ES .... It was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun. We went to eat at "Arrrrrrby's" then we made our way to Pilot. We "set up camp" on the side of a hill, behind ES's duggout. We laughed so hard we cried ... the ENTIRE TIME! We just sat there and "watched the game" and I think almost every MA person we knew there came and sat with us for a little while .. It was a BLAST! I don't think that I have EVER laughed THAT hard in my entire life!
Then, after the game, we came back to MA and took Ashley to her house. We went up the 50 mile driveway, and good 'ole Betty let us in to chat for a little while. We took a short tour of Ash's "Cardboard box with a tin roof" .. OMGsh ... Sara and I got lost on our way out ... that house is HUGE! I met Wayne (Her dad) and saw Jeremy (her brother) but only for like a minute ... he was being anti-socail ... as usual. Then Sara and I went to her house, because I was sleeping over there, and scrapbooked and watched a little but of Sweet Home Alabama. Then we talked for about 3 hours and finnaly fell asleep about 3 am.
When we woke up, I came home and took a shower then went back to Sadie's to pick her up. We went back to Pilot today just to chill and I got to share with her the WONDERFUL taste of the BEST COOKIE IN THE WORLD at the Cookie Patch on Main Street in Pilot. After that, we just rode around and came back to MA and I took her home and then I came home. I took a good nap and got up, got re-dressed, and went BACK to Sadie's to get her so we could go to SNL.
SNL was fun, Sara and I sat with Hollis and Ash and laughed out asses of ..
Ahh, fun times ...
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment