Ahh what a BEAUTIFUL day here in Mayberry! The sun is shining, and it's HOT! Well 72 isn't scorching, but compared to Monday's temp at like 45, it's GREAT! I've had a song stuck in my head all day. "Mayberry" by Rascal Flatts.... I'm lovin' it!
Today was SOO nice. We had a Spanish speech, but I went first and I got a 87, which is good because she called me out in the middle of it and said that I used Freetranslation.com ... Which I did, BUT Sara also helped me this morning before class, so I said it was her fault because she knows more sentence structures than I do because she has taken Spanish 3.
English was enjoyable. I took my Gatsby test. It was hard but I love Mrs. Carson's tests. They challenge me and I love that! I think I did pretty well, but I might have mixed up a few of the quotes. Earth Science was ok, we had a test, but he let us use our worksheets that we had done. One of the pages on the test was the EXACT worksheet that we did the other day. He didn't even try to make it hard. And Ash G. Got a 100, we think, because the teacher checked out her butt when she got up to get something... LOL
4th period was the best, though. Taylor got us out of class because he needed someone to drive him to his house... it was the best... How can teachers expect us to sit inside our hot, musty classrooms on a day like this?
I'm pumped about tomorrow. Not ONLY is it Friday but, we have a Spanish quiz which should be easy and English I think we're just doing grammar or something. ES we're watching TWISTER ... great FUNNY ass movie! Journalism .. We never do anything in that class anyway ..
Then tomorrow night I'm going with Sadie and Ash to the baseball game @ ES, and I think we're eatin' ARBY'S! Then Saturday Sadie and I are going to see SNL!
OK I'll stop boring you will my boring life.... Adios!
Thursday, March 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment