Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've probably already done this one..

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30ish

2. How do you like your steak? Rare. I prefer my steak shown to the grill.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Blind Side?

4. What is your favorite TV show? Toss up between How I Met Your Mother and The West Wing

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? Paris.

6. What did you have for breakfast? A frozen pizza.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? carrots, zucchini and squash

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Doc Chey's

10. Favorite dressing? Bleu Cheese

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy HHR

12. What are your favorite clothes? comfy

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? France and England

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Eh, there's something there..

15. Where would you want to retire? Asheville, NC

16. Favorite time of day? Somewhere between midnight and 4am

17. Where were you born? Mayberry, NC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Live, baseball. On tv, basketball.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? No one does these things anymore..

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? No one caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeesssssss

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Seriously, get better questions.

22. Bird watcher? Nah.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Nightttt

24. Do you have any pets? No...contemplating a fish though!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I've decided I want to go into student affairs!!!!

26. What did you want to be? Happy. Just happy.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Probably sidewalk chalking with my brother and hanging out with grandfather

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog.

29. Are you married? No.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Si

31. Been in a car accident? Unfortunately.

32. Any pet peeves? I hate keys jingling, children crying, or people coughing over and over.

33.Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni

34. Favorite Flower? Red tulips!!!!

35. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Cookout

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Got it the first time!

38. From whom did you get your last email? My boss

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Old Navy

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really. But when I get free time maybe?

41. Like your job? I love my job more than I thought was possible!!

42. Broccoli? Yes please!

43. What was your favorite vacation? DC or Hilton Head, SC

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Amy, Paige, Dylan and Bryan

45. What are you listening to right now? The West Wing season 5

46. What is your favorite color? Teal

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? This question is pointless

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:20

50. Coffee Drinker? I prefer Chai

No comments: