Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Please?

I'm tired of writing papers about the Swiss health care model. I'm realllly tired of accounting, even though it looks like I'll have to take it...AGAIN.

I'm tired of this semester, and I'm afraid I'm finally starting to get senioritis and want to graduate.

I love college...but it might actually be time for me to get into gear and graduate soon...

Things with the boy didn't work out. At all. I'm finally starting to get over it..but when I see him I get really upset. I'm ready for that to be over and for me to just feel nothing toward him--unlike now where I either despise him or miss him more than I ever thought I could and wish that things were still complicated between us because I miss feeling like that for him.

I watched my boss' wedding video tonight...and it made me happy/sad. What if I never get married? What if I never find someone to share my life with?

Turning 22 really did a number on me. 21 was my "lets have fun and go to BARS" year...and now I feel like I have to grow up immediately, but I'm not ready...but everyone else is.

Does this end soon? This indecision? This questioning every little move I make and weighing more options than I ever knew could exist.

"Stop this train
I want to
get off and
go home again.
I can't take
the speed it's
moving in. I
know I can't.
But honestly, won't
someone stop this
train?"

No comments: