Why didn't anyone tell me that when you get older, your life is measured in hours?
You would think it would be years, right? I'm 22 (that is still a hard pill to swallow) and my life, from this point on, will be measured in hours.
I'm taking 13 class hours this semester. I have five AXiD study hours in one week. I work 10 hours per week for RA (or, I'm supposed to). I get maybe six hours of sleep per night. And when I finish this crazy experience called college, I'm supposed to spend 40 hours of my week at a job working.
I want my years back.
My mother is famous (in my head) as saying "don't wish your life away." It has hit me. Why did I want to be a grown up again??
Welcome, quarter-life crisis.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean... and there are never enough hours for everything to get done.
Post a Comment