Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The warm weather has officially hit the mountains of North Carolina.

For some reason, I thought it would take at least two more weeks to arrive (until July) but no, it is HOT.

I'm smack-dab in the middle of my internship.

I say this EVERY summer and I always wish I hadn't later...but I want September!

I want classes this summer to be over with, I'm ready to see if my GPA has gotten ANY better, I'm ready to RAness to start again, I'm ready for AXiD Chapter meetings, I'm ready for my fall classes. I want my routine.

I started this because I thought it would be a long post...and now I have nothing to say..

I'm going to sleep with an ice pack and hope that the air decides to come on tonight.

1 comment:

WoozleMom said...

It's not fun to be hot (that's my life lately). I know what you mean about routine...but for now I'm enjoying the time I have to REST because come September I'm never going to be able to take a nap again :)