Monday, May 25, 2009

Google knows too much.

Ok, so, my school is super poor these days (yes, I do usually refer to it as a "punk-ass university") so we are getting ready to switch our e-mail to Gmail.

I have a Gmail account already. And I looooove it. So tonight I decided to attempt to switch my school e-mail to my new school Gmail.

I got a little scared.

So, then I decided to browse around my current Gmail and see what all it can do. I updated my calendar with all of my summer dates (and loved it...I'm such a dork) and then looked around some more.

I've already used Google Docs (I don't know if I wrote about this last summer, but I wrote a 10 page paper on Google for my marketing class...that really had nothing to do with what I was talking about...shit), so I continued to browse.

"Pictures" that sounds cool...I'll go to it next....

...........it has all of the pictures I've ever posted to my blog. And all of my profile pictures. Ever.

Whooooasies.

I know that Google owns Blogger...but I wasn't ready for that.

But the cool new thing that I just learned is the "Sites" button where you can make your own website...that will look spiffy when I present my internship!!

1 comment:

WoozleMom said...

Just a little freaky, isn't it? Reader is my favorite.