1. Do you like blue cheese? Si!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Yes...never again.
3. Do you own a gun? No...I hate guns.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I always get a Cherry Limeaide.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Depends on the doctor...the regualr doctor no, dentist YES.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? "At Christmas" by Hanson...and "Step into Christmas" by Elton John...and Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas." (it's really hard for me to pick just one...but those are the top three)
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes! 20 before I fall down...but these are girly pushups.
10. What is your favorite movie? Really? Um...if I had to name just one..it would be High Fidelity..but I really don't think this is a fair question.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My blue ring...every woman in my family has one...and I wear it everyday.
12. Favorite hobby? Zoning out to music, and playing ping pong.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Doubt it...but I idolize some of my co-workers.
14. Do you have ADD? Severely.
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Sometimes I can be a bubble buster, and I hate being sympathetic to people I don't believe really deserve it, or who I feel are faking it.
16. What's your middle name? Lynn.
17. Name three thoughts at this moment: 1) I really don't want to study for my accounting midterm, 2) I really wish a certain someone would come by my room about now, 3) I wonder what we're going to talk about in my meeting later.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Doritos, cookies, gum.
19. Current worry right now? Passing my accounting midterm.
21. Current hate right now? The fact that it's not Fall Break yet.
22. Favorite place to be? Swing, hammock or rocking chair.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Ugh. With someone I didn't want to.
24. Where would you like to go? At the moment? London. Or Paris. Crap, this is a hard question.
25. Name three people who will complete this? No one reads this thing.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? No one reads this thing.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a dress... a teal one!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Who doesn't?
29. Can you whistle? Yeah.
30. Favorite color? Teal/Sea foam.
31. Would you be a pirate? I converted my facebook to Pirate Language...that's as close as I'll get.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nada.
33. Favorite girl's name? Gwendolin.
34. Favorite boy's name? AVERY! (I LOVE that name!)
35. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets.
36. Last thing (Person) that made you laugh? Eric at dinner.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Probably something with Teddy Bears or something equally girly...it's been a while.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my leg once. That sucked.
39. What is your favorite snack? At the moment, Doritos.
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Bre.
42. How many dogs do you have? Nada...but I want one.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I know someone who does.
45. What is your favorite book? Anything by Nick Hornby, Judy Blume, or Mitch Albom.
46. What is your favorite candy? Reeses
47. What is your favorite sports team? N.C. State Wolfpacks!
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll have to get back to you on that one.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Paper writing, talking to suitemates/Stephen/Residents, listening to the UNC Clefhangers on youtube.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I've gotta go to the bathroom."
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I READ IT!!!
I'm a couple of days late because I've had family in town (you should see my google reader, I still have 100 things to read). But I still read it. :)
Too bad you stole it from me, or I'd fill it out.
What's new?
Love ya!
Post a Comment