Monday, July 28, 2008

Loyal reader(s) might remember the story of when I blogged about Mike Bowers, and how he added me on facebook, and how I was trying to figure out if it was ok...and then he found my blog and we had multiple converstations over facebook about it.

Well, today in Marketing I admitted I had a blog.

And Dr. Cole was simply poking fun at me, and thought it would be "funny" to try to find it.

I HIGHLY doubt he does, but this is a test...

Dr Cole, if you find this, you have to say "Apple Snapple" in class in the next few days...then I'll know you've found it!

Hahahahhahaahahaah.

2 comments:

WoozleMom said...

I do in fact remember that...and I hope your teacher finds it too! :)

"Apple Snapple"

Courtney, you crack me up.

Bowers said...

Haha, Apple Snapple. I love it!

Hope the year is treating you well!