Monday, July 14, 2008

I love trolling...

Every once in a while, when I can't sleep, I troll the internet for this one blog I used to read. It's VERY random, but Julia Lynch told me about it in high school. It was the postings of a young lady living in London (not "in" London...like 10 minutes outside) who was a sex phone operator...who was a virgin.....still living with her parents. It was extremely entertaining. Telling about her insane callers and how life was across the pond. So, I always search for people in England...hoping to come across it again. The name had something to do with lip gloss...


This came from a random blog...the answers have been changed to my own, of course.

If I were on a desert island::

5 Albums only on your i-pod/mp3 player
1. John Mayer - Where the Light is --most recent with a all acoustic/live stuff.
2. Jason Mraz - Mr. A to Z -- Greatness.
3. Jimmy Eat World -Futures --one of their best albums
4. Jimmy Buffett - Fruitcakes --Duh! I'm on a desert ISLAND!
5. Counting Crows - This Desert Life --This album defined my adolescence.

5 Items of clothing

1. Favorite khaki skirt from Gap.
2. Blue "Rucktoberfest 2006" shirt that I LOVE.
3. Green North Face rain jacket...it might rain...and it's a pretty green
4. Rainbows...duh.
5. Comfy blue Adidas shorts

5 Luxury food stuffs (your Island has a fridge/freezer)

How convenient!
1. The BIGGEST tub of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup on the face of the planet.
2. THE BIGGEST BOTTLE OF RED WINE EVER...have you met me??
3. Pistachios
4. Stouffer's Lasagna with meat sauce
5. Lots of broccoli

5 Reminders of home
1. My desk mirror.
2. Hidden lock box from India..(I stole it from dad)
3. A few books including, but not limited to: Lord of the Rings trilogy, All of the Chronicles of Narnia, Guide to Wine, any and all books by Judy Blume.
4. Big stack of "green" Post-its with my blue pen that leaks..(it's good to make ink blots!)
5. Photo box.

(I think it's kind of funny there's no fifth category...since everything is in fives....think of another one to add??)

Feel free to make this your own!

No comments: