Monday, July 21, 2008

Dog Days

In case you failed to notice.
In case you failed to see.







I'm getting restless again.

I'm LOVING my summer, but I'm ready for RA training and for the "real" school year to begin.

I'm ready for moving to be over with, and be in Mills (sort of). I'm ready to get some "big girl" stuff over with. I'm ready.





I have to say, this has been the BEST summer of my life. And I'm going to miss this more than I could ever say.

This summer has taught me that I can be alone and be ok. I was sooo worried because I thought I would be all alone up here. But I wasn't. I learned how fun it is to hang out, and make new friends.

This summer I got "re-independisized"(Jo, The Real Housewives of Orange County, season two) and it was the growing experience I needed.

I didn't mean to write this much now, and there may be some later.

Ohh, and I'll get to my grand-master grad school post eventually. Promise.

No comments: