Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A-Town.

Guess what I see when I look out of my window?

KENNY GEORGE'S ROOM! Hell yes!

I'm in Ashevillllllle!

I'm all moved in (by myself..that SUCKED). I'm in a suite in Governor's Hall. I'm the only person in a 4 bedroom suite. I'm trying to decide if that's a good thing.

On the one hand, it is almost 2 am and I have music BLARING, lights on, tv on, and I'm happy with it. On the other hand...it's REAL lonely 'round these parts. The housing office told me that 56 people are living in the dorms this summer. Whoaaaaa.

But anyway. I'm here. I was having a hard time at first because I had to leave a day early. Well, not really early. I knew I needed to be here by the third, I just thought the third was Wednesday, not Tuesday. So I had to REALLY scramble to get everything packed (I had to leave behind a few things...dammit). But, I'm here.

I think I'll feel better once classes start and I see how they're going to go. Maybe not. But I'm here, dammit.

I have TWO bathrooms. Sort of. There are two "bathrooms" one with a sink and toilet (which is currently stopped-up (it was like that BEFORE I came here, thank you very much)) and the other has a shower and a sink. My suite is also handicapped. Which means that the shower is THE BIGGEST SHOWER EVER! I seriously have to get some pictures of this bad boy. Lets just say that I have the awesomest prop to shave my legs on EVER! I also kind of filled up the bathroom with the toilet. It's RIGHT across from my door, and I have so much stuff I was able to do so. Go me!

Now I'm listening to music, and starring out of my window. I FINALLY HAVE A WINDOW! The other two years I've lived in dorms, I've always sacrificed my window for my roommate. BUT NOW I'VE GOT IT!!! Outside of my window is a lovely view of the courtyard/breezeway, the track, and the baseball field. COOL.

Ohh, and Kenny George's room. (My dad wants to meet him sooo bad!)

Every other time I've lived in a dorm, I was always stuck on the first floor. Ugh. Now I'm on the THRID!! Yeyah! But, it never fails, I'm on the back side of the dorm. But, for the first time, I've got something other than a parking lot to look at!

N'Sync just came on my iTunes. And guess what I can do about it?

That's right....hairbrush in hand!

2 comments:

WoozleMom said...

Sounds like you're having fun in your new place! I love N'Sync comment at the end :)
Hope you're not too lonely!

By the way...who is Kenny George? I know, I must be way out of the loop, haha. It's called living 2000 miles away for 3 years!

WoozleMom said...

Oh, ok, cool. Pretty impressive :)
Thanks for telling me!