Saturday, May 24, 2008

Speaking of people getting married..

Alex (who I grew up with) married Jason Lipot (who I graduated from high school with)...

I (mom) only got a few pictures...but this was my Saturday:


I used to babysit this kid!! He's 17 now...I'm getting olllllld


Class of '05 mini reunion!


Um...cake!!


I love Alex to death.


I hadn't seen this kid since freshman year!! We both miss having class together :(

That's pretty much it. Papa Hiatt actually married them. Which was really cool. He had been wandering around before the ceremony and I couldn't figure out what he was doing.

(Kathryn..I miss you..but seeing Maria is like seeing you!!)

1 comment:

WoozleMom said...

Got it. Crazy, isn't it? Welcome to my life...most of my good friends from school are either married or engaged...9 of my 22 roommates are married, and that's only the percentage of roommates! So yeah, I know how you're feeling... :)

I'm glad you got to see my family, and that seeing my mother makes you miss me less...or just not miss me at all! :) Next time you see her, you should tell her that you're coming over for a sleepover and that she should make cinnamon rolls for breakfast in the morning.

And I love your comments about my dad...especially about how you didn't know why he was wandering! :)

And you're welcome for the email. I tried to explain it as best I could, but like I say, it's a little difficult. Don't worry about not understanding, I still don't understand completely!

And this "comment" has turned into a novel.

Lovely pictures!
Much love.