If I NEVER hear my FUCKING LOUD ASS SUITEMATE DO HER FUCKING SMOKER COUGH or my roommate BLOW HER NOSE again..
..it will be too soon.
Anyone else need to vent?
This is the MOST stressful time of the year for college students. I currently live off of Red Bull and Snickers (both of which I get on my munch money, because my bank account is so low) and my books and papers are drowning me.
The toilet paper's realllllly low and my suitemate is smoking (out of her damn window--which makes the WHOLE suite smell like smoke) and is coughing EVEN MORE THAN NORMAL (keep in mind, I live in a dorm room with paper-thin walls and I hear everyything...which makes her even LOUDER)!!
And my roommate has been sick for a month, refuses to go to the doctor, and still goes out/drinks 5 nights a week. SHE BLOWS HER NOSE MORE THAT ANYONE CAN IMAGINE. Seriously, HOW can you have that much mucus in your body and NOT get it out blowing your nose the FIRST 20 times?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment