Thursday, May 15, 2008

HAPPY 500th POST, BLOG!!

Yes, indeed. I always forget my Blog's birthdate, but this is the 500th post, and, what makes this particular day special, is that High Fidelity is on.

So, in celebration of HF, and my blogging skills that have evolved since that first blog, a special post:

My Top 5, all time Greatest Men of All Time (in no particular order, except number 1)

1) JOHN MAYER -- Have you met me? I LOVE this man!!





2) John Cusack -- OMG, ever since "Say Anything" I've loved this man. (Especially in High Fidelity).





3) Mark Feuerstein - HOTTTTTT! Sometimes he plays scum in movies...but he can be my scum any day of the week.





4) Colin Firth -- This man has played every English swooner there is. I mean...he played Mr. Darcy. And he's GREAT at it. I also admit my fondness for accents and older men. Surprise?





5) Andrew McCarthy





Ok, ok, I know I put pictures up a lot, and that wasn't really showcasing my blog skills(z!), but I still displayed my Top 5 greatly.

1 comment:

WoozleMom said...

You crack me up.

That's all I have to say :)

Love ya!