I feel like I just got hit by a Mack Truck.
I have a Corporate Finance test tomorrow...and I'm not ready for it, but I wasn't ready to read that the guy I liked was dating his ex-girlfriend again.
I hate this.
I hate the fact that I cannot just ignore this until it doesn't matter yet.
And I felt it, and I knew it was coming, but I wasn't ready for it.
I'm supposed to go home, and I don't even want to anymore. I just don't want to be there. I don't know where I want to be now.
I thought I had had a release wtih the last post, I thought I was going to feel so much better that it wouldn't matter. Now, there's something else bothering me, and I honestly can't figure it out anymore. And that's scary. Shouldn't I be able to know what's going on with me?
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life from what I'm reading the past few days. Even though it feels like there's always more and it never ends, I've found that it helps to get it out. So I'm proud of you! Writing down all of this could not have been easy. Life is tough, unfortunately. :( I think it's going to take me my entire life (and probably longer, come to think of it) to figure things out and why things happen and what I can do...that wasn't very encouraging, sorry. Just know that I love you and I'm thinking of you!
Post a Comment