Monday, January 28, 2008

I got tagggggged!

You can only type 3 words // Not as easy as you may think.

1. Your full name?
Courtney Lynn Council

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?
questionable, right now.

3. Your hair?
brown and long

4. Your sister(s)?
zero

5. Your brother(s)?
One, Corey

6. Your favorite thing?
FRIENDS!

7. Your dream last night?
not going there

8. Your favorite drink?
Water

9.Your dream car?
Range Rover, baby!

10. The room you're in?
My dorm room.

11. Your ex?
not sure now.

12. Your fear?
failure, no love

14. Where were you last night?
reading, my room

15. What you're not right now?
Doing my homework.

16. Muffins?
Blueberry

17. One of your wish list items?
Black MacBook

18. Where you grew up?
Mount Airy, NC

19. The last thing you did?
watched t.v.

20. What are you wearing?
sweatpants, t-shirt

21. Your TV?
Sex &the city

22.Your pet or pets?
none right now

23. Your computer?
Needs selling

24. Your Life?
school, missing home

25.Your Mood?
DIE CORPORATE FINANCE!

26. Missing someone?
my FRIENDS

28. Your car?
Tan 96 Maxima (YOU GOT A CAR!?!!?)

29. Your work?
Office Assistant, student

31. Like someone?
Indeed

32. Your favorite color?
Teal

33. When is the last time you laughed?
one hour ago

34. Tag some people
Kathryn, STEVEN!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks dear!! :) I enjoyed reading your answers.
Your mood was my favorite.
Also, I'm pretty sure that "You got a car?!?!" is more than 3 words. ;)

Love ya!

PS - Tag my fiance, he's on my blog now and he says he's not going to do this because he hasn't been tagged.

Steven said...

dont bother she is just kidding. haha

Anonymous said...

I'm not kidding.

In fact, I'm counting your asking me about who else to tag as a tag on him! :)

And yes, I did get a car. Back in June. It's amazing!