Friday, December 07, 2007

.........

I need a change...

..the only thing is..I think I know what the change needs to be.

And I'm really scared.






And one day, I will stop confusing myself..and the two (maybe) people who read this.



And this is my new favorite song::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever that day comes...I'll be there! :)
Also, sometimes change is good... especially when it is a terrifying change. You don't have to believe that, but it's what I've noticed in my own life!
I LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

Hey dear,
It's 20 weeks ... not 20 days ... April, not December. I might be crazy fast about this, but I'm not quite THAT crazy fast! :) Haha.
And, you will definitely see the wedding stuff! Well, everything that I have so far...
We really need to catch up!
I love you very much and I miss you as well. I'm always there for you when you need me...and I hope you know that will never change! No matter what. Even if I am a boring old married woman ;)
LOVE YOU FOREVER. More than you know.