Monday, November 26, 2007

I got tagged...

1) The future freaks me out. A lot. I have no clue what I want to be, and I don't want to grow up and put my big girl pants on..ever.

2) I'm a neat freak, especially when it comes to my desk. Everything has to be sitting straight, perpendicular(is this the right word for it?) to the other items on my desk. And nothing can ever overlap. Over lapping is messy.

3) I HATE the sound of a vacuume, but I cannot stand a dirty floor.

4) I always have a song going on in my head. Some other people say this, too. But I literally ALWAYS have something going on. And it's really random a lot of times. (Right now it's "Africa" by Toto)

5) I hate talking to friends back home on the phone because I always get really sad. My thinking: if I talk to them on IM it's like they are down the hall from me or something.

6) I cannot park a car straight. I'm always a little crooked (or a lot) and I almost ALWAYS hit the curb.


I know Kathryn tagged me, but she's the only one I know who checks this thing, so I'm not tagging anyone.



Optional 7) I can't spell very well (even though I'm a junior in college) so, forgive me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, you don't have to tag anybody. Thanks for doing this! :) It was fun to learn some random new things about you. Miss you and love you!