I'm done with classes! I'm home! I'm having to get used to not living with one fun person, and living with my parents. Damn.
No more ASU!
I did better than I thought I would this semester. yayyyyyyyy.
College Algebra - D - (Nathan Crowder, you suckkkk)
North Carolina History - C- - I knew I didn't do well, but damn. I gave that man a 195 page project.
Intro to Business - A- - I loved this class, and I made a 100 on my econ paper..go me!
History of Photography - A - I loved this class, too. And I'm going to miss Pac...
So, an A, A-, C-, and D. I'm pissed I got a "D" in freaking COLLEGE ALGEBRA (Mrs. Martin would shoot me), but Nathan Crowder will be attacked one day by ninjas, I'm convinced of this), but I made two As and that makes me happy!
Currently looking forward to UNC-Asheville this fall, and looking for a summer job...
I'll try to keep you posted.
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job!! See, it was better than you thought. Have fun at home, ok? Give the NC my love.
Post a Comment