I went to Asheville this weekend and had a BLAAAAAST!
Friday, I got there around 6, and I saw Randy, his room, and some of this hall. Then, we went to dinner downtown at Tuelo Honey (Rachel Ray was there for $40 a day), watched a drum circle, and then went to see The Science of Sleep. After that, we went back to the campus and got tipsy with fuuuuun people.
Saturday, we slept LATE, then got ready, walked around campus, ate at the Caf (which Randy said wasn't that bad, but they have the exact same food as one of our Caf's at App...ewww). Then, we went downtown again. It was SUCH a pretty day! We walked everywhere! I went to Mast General Store and got CHACOS!!! For only $50!! I was SOOO excited, I put them on and walked around in them all day. We went to all of these vintage stores and odd shops, and we had an early dessert at Temptations which is a big bar, but they have BIG cakes that are soooo good! After that, we went back to Randy's dorm, and then to a bond fire. We stayed there for a while, then we went back to the room. We just hung out that night. Funny stuff... you had to be there..
Sunday....I was woken by Randy throwing a pillow at me around 11. We got up, put shoes on and went to the Botans (Botanical Garden, but in Asheville, everything is shorted for some reason), I broke in the Chacos in a random creek that runs through it. Then we walked around a while longer and headed back to his dorm. We got there, got dressed, hung out, then I packed up and came back to Boone.
It was a fun trip. Asheville is a REALLY fun place. And I really liked it down there.
Right now, I'm listening to Tom Petty and The Heartbreaker's Greatest Hits, and procrastinating....I have, like, 5 accounting problems to do....eerrrrrr....why didn't I change my major earlier??!
Ok, that's all for now, and Kath, I'll do some more Q&As later...when you post a NEW BLOG!!!
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll see if I ever get around to that...maybe at the end of the week if I've survived. But you'll have to wait until then to find out what I may or may not survive! Hahahaha. Love ya dear.
Post a Comment