Ever have those days when you just don't want to talk to anyone?
Ever have an entire week of that?
It's weird how usually when I'm stressed out, all I want to do is talk to my friends and get my mind off of things. But this week has been insane, and I never want to pick up my phone when people call.
I hate that, because I haven't talked to Cal in FOREVER and I just can't bring myself to return her calls.
Same with Breanna.
I feel bad, but I feel like if I do call them and talk to them, I'm just going to dump all over them, and explode. And that's not how I want my first conversation with Cal in a month to go.
I want this week to be over. I want this month to be over. I want this semester to be over. I want this Summer to be done. I want to know if I got into App. I want to release. I want to relax.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment