Every new school year, I start off with a good schedule. I only press the snooze button once, I lay my clothes out the night before, and I’m always early to class.
Then, about two months into classes, my routine/schedule is thrown out the proverbial window.
When classes first started this Fall, I actually got up when my alarm clock went off, I hopped into the shower, then I got ready and dressed in the clothes I had already picked out, and was off to school a good 45 minutes before class.
Now, I’ve figured out that on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I can sleep until 7, and 7:30 on Tuesday and Thursday. Knowing that I can sleep until an hour before I have to leave messes me up.
No longer am I able to take my time getting ready, and leave with enough time not to have to do 75 down 601.
I’ve gotten really bad about doing homework, too.
During summer classes, I never had that much homework, so I never really got used to doing it. I would just kind of do it in the mornings before class or during break or something like that. Now, I’m lucky if I’ve even speed-read the right chapter and bs-ed questions for it.
The true slacker within is emerging.
On a lighter note, I’m going to Boone this weekend on my Fall Break!!! YAY!
I’m also getting and i-pod, which excites me, mucho.
So, for all of my devoted readers who have missed my wonderful (ranting) words of “wisdom,” a post, for you.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment