Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm really bored.

Don't you hate it when you're really bored, and you have stuff to do, but you don't want to? Like, you're bored but not bored ENOUGH to do your homework?

The summer session is winding down. I meet with my Phychology class 12 more times, my math class only eight more times, and my Economics class only three more times. And it's not really three more times because our projects are due in two weeks, and we only meet on August 4th (the last day of session) for 90 minutes (anything is better than 4.5 hours!!!)

That reminds me, I really need to start on my economics project. It ends up being a 15 page paper. Ugh. And I have to do a slide show for it, too. The paper shouldn't be too terrible, it's really just analizing market/industry stucture, and then summerizing articles. I'm just too lazy to sit down and do it.

Power points are always hard for me. Just because I get caught up in all of the cool stuff you can do with them, and it takes me forever. I'm a perfectionist...

I also need to do my take-home test for psychology. It's due Monday. It's a little more urgent than my project. I'm still not bored enough to work on it.

In addition to my homework, I really need to clean my room. I'm not bored enough to do that, either. I'd rather just lay around the house and watch non-stop tv...or go to the pool.

So, that's my rant for now. I think I'll go watch FUSE until I get tired of hearing the interviews...or until Slave to the Metal comes on...ugh...I hate that show.

No comments: