I'm in class, and I'm kind of bored.
We did peer editing, and my paper seemed to do well with the two men that read it. A good thing, always. Now, I'm just waiting for Jon (Thomas, my professor) to get a chance to read it. Then maybe I'll see what my grade can be close to...
If I get a good grade on this paper, I'll post it on here, and see what other people think. My paper is an alarming account of a weekend I spent in Boone, with my brother. It's really weird because no one knows about this story. I mean, my parents do, and now my classmates and professor will know, but no one else. Haha, I'm good at keeping secrets!!
I don't know what to write right now. I could be revising my paper, buuuut, I don't want to. I'm lazy, and I'll do that tonight, behind my own computer screen, and with people not looking at my like I'm crazy, while I'm typing away....LOL (if you could only be in here right now)
Okay, I'll go check my horoscope, and maybe I'll ge to fixing my paper...
Until next time, devoted readers.
HEY, I need a title for my paper about my weekend...any ideas?
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment