The inventor of the Drive-In is a genius.
You can drive up to a speaker, and watch a movie from the comfort of your own car. It’s great!
I love the Drive-In. We have The Bight Leaf Drive-In in Mount Airy. It’s one of my favorite spots to chill out. I can watch two movies for only $5!
The former owner of TBL died earlier this year, and I was worried that no one would buy it and keep it open. After almost 4 months of lying dormant, it was bought. I was very relieved.
Now, TBL has improved immensely under it’s new management. You can get Sno-Cones (my personal favorite) along with the classic Rico’s Nachos and even hot, fresh Pizza Hut pizza. And best of all, you don’t even have to leave your car! You can call the snack bar from your car and place an order. They’ll bring it right out to ya!
The Drive-In is a great place to take a date (I’ve heard), but I happen to think it’s quite enjoyable all by your lonesome. You don’t have to worry about anyone talking through the movie, or hear the people behind you sucking face.
I learned (by going to thebightleaf.com) that 200 cars can go to our Drive-In at one time. Holy Cow! That’s a lot of people!
I’m not sure what brought on this need to express my love for the Drive-In, or it’s many attributes. But, maybe I influenced someone to go out.
Monday, June 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment