I’ve been out of school for four days straight. Actually, six, because I was out two days last week for Senior Trip.
Holy Shit.
Well, I look at it like this, I only have to pass Show Choir to graduate..
That’s really the slacker’s way to look at it, huh?
I think I get to go back to school tomorrow. Which pumps me up. Whoa. I never thought I’d say that. Anyway, I’ve missed interaction with people, besides my parents and the people at the doctor’s office.
It’s May 5 (cinco de Mayo), and I graduate on May 27. Whoa. I have 22 days until I graduate. It’s scary (yeah, I’ve said it before..) but I’m starting to become more comfortable with it. Aaaaand, my brother comes home this weekend, and we’re going to go register for my summer classes. Aaaaaand, on Wednesday I get my braces off!
None of those things have to do with my graduation, but, whatever.
I can’t believe that all I’ve done for the past four days is sleep, and I’m still freakin’ tired. Ughhh.
Maybe school won’t be too bad for me. I mean, missing six days in Physics…how bad could it be? Don’t answer that (as if you could). Who knows?! Maybe someone missed me while I was gone!
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment