Sunday, May 29, 2005

looky!

While trying to find an old post from this blog, I stumbled on to a post that I hadn't even remembered writing. I found ten goals that I set for myself on the eve of my 17th birthday:


1 - Loose 20 pounds. (I'd really like to loose like 1000, but lets be practicle).
2 - Graduate high school (on time).
3 - Go to college.
4 - Figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of my life.
5 - Be a published author (and if push-comes-to-shove, I can count my BEAR GROWL articles).
6 - Read 5 thick books (Includes "You can't go home again").
7 - Be absolutely happy for a solid period of time.
8 - Get my first kiss.
9 - Make the first move.
10 - Read my horoscope every single day.


5 out of 10...not bad. And I've got until August 30 of this year to get the rest of them accompliched!

1 comment:

CoCo said...

my grammar sucks