I’m feeling better about taking summer classes. At first, I thought that I wanted to just hang out all summer…until my parents told me it was either classes, or get a job. I guess I’m just that lazy.
I feel better about classes and stuff, because I just talked to my brother. He said he would make a few calls for me, and try to figure out some stuff for me, so that I’ll know what I can and cannot do.
The only thing that sucks is that I have to take two math classes this summer. Ugh. I hate math, But, after I take these two, I only have one more to take..EVER! As my brother said I’ll “never have to solve for x again”…ahh. Music to my ears.
And you know what? I’ll be getting ahead, I’ll meet new people, I’ll be transitioning into college, and in the Fall when some people are just getting their first tastes, I’ll already know the ropes, sort of. I’ve always known the pros would out-number the cons…now I just feel better about it. I might also get a class with Amber, and maybe one with my brother.
Now, I’ve got to get ready for Senior Trip. I haven’t gotten close to finished. I still have to get my big suit case packed, my make-up, my cds and all of my extra stuff, and my carry-on packed. And we’re leaving tomorrow night!
Tomorrow’s Toga day for the Seniors. Good ‘ole Mac came up with the idea. I’m going to be stylin’ I’ve got a pink flower-print sheet, and cool ass shoes!
Since it’s been so long since a ‘real’ post, I figured I’d catch you up on some stuff. Aaaaaannnnddd, that’s all…
Tomorrow we’ll see who the future Geeks & Greeks are.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment