Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ready. Steady. Go!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I would say that I've been really busy buuuuut I haven't. Just lazy.

Today we had Cap & Gown pictures at school. I thought that I would be sad, like I was before. But, it was really nice. It took forever just to take the group picture, but while the guy was placing us, I looked around. I saw everyone talking to new friends and old friends. It made me really happy to think about all that I've been though with some of those people. I mean, I went to pre-school with some of them. It's kind of weird when you're 17 to say that you've known a person for 14 years. I just wanted to sit and take it all in. In a little less than two months, I would be sitting with these same people, in these same robes, and I will probably not be able to keep it together. But today it just made me really happy.

Prom is really soon. As much as I've been talking about it (and believe me, I've been talking about it a lot) I can't believe it's almost here. I'm happy that all of the planning is almost done, and I won't have to worry about it anymore. I'm also really happy about the people I'm going with. I'll have fun taking stupid pictures with Emma! I'm also excited about being able to put on my dress with my hair and make-up and all on.

Senior Year has been fun so far, and the most fun is has still yet to come. We've got Prom, Senior Trip, Service of Celebration, Senior Breakfast, Senior Lunch, and getting yearbooks to look forward to. As unsure about my future as I am, I can atleast look forward to the next two months.

Speaking of my unsure future. I've found a major that I'm interested in. I can travel and meet new people, and maybe even have fun with this major. Maybe everything will just fall into place soon. And I can stop worrying.

No comments: