Monday, March 14, 2005

Friends are little rays sunshine

Last night was great. It was the Talent Show for school. Since I'm a senior, I also got to MC for people. I intro-ed Emma first thing. It was fun. Everyone said that I did well.
We (the Show Choir) also got to do our Phantom of the Opera dance thing. People said we did good on that.

But the best part about last night, was after the show. I found Emma and Tillman after the show, and we all decided to chill together. I also met Maggie (AKA Shmimmy) She's cool. She had those ugly old people clogs that Taylor has, only in purple! And it was the same purple that her shirt was. Muy Cool.

We all went to Wendy's and met, like, everyone else that goes to MAHS. We chilled, and ate, and then came back to my house, and watched "Viva la Bam". It was some fun times.

That's what I love about my friends. We can be completely spontaneous and fun. Ahh, it was a good night!

Today was great. I woke up at 11, and went and got some lunch. Then I just sat around the house and watched the Wedding Weekend thing on the Food Network. It was a really pretty day, so I layed out on the back pourch for a while. Ahhh. It was really relaxing.

When I was outside, chillin' (actually, burnin') it reminded me of last summer. And I'm sad because if I go to school this summer, I'll miss all of that. Hanging out with friends whenever I wanted, and going to the pool everyday, and everything. I got out a beach towel, and just smelled it. It sounds weird, but the combo of sun-block and salty beach water and pool water...just makes me long for those dog-days of summer.

Buuuut, Spring Break is next week. Can't wait!

No comments: