Friday, March 04, 2005

::

Emma wrote a post about Nalgene bottles, and it was great.

Emma is the one who turned me on to Nalgenes, and I will be forever greatful to her, for doing that.

I'm excited, because today we got our report cars (I'm a dork)!
Journalism - 98
Physics - 90 (YESSSSS!)
Show Chior - 97
Intern - 100

Not too bad, if I do say so myself. Three of my classes are cake, which is why I'm REALLY proud of my Physics grade.

My dad is going back to India at the end of the month. He's also getting a new car when he gets home. I guess the "Family Business" is going well...

My brother is coming home tomorrow!! I'm excited!! I haven't seen him since Christmas Holiday. And Amber's coming home, too! I get to hang out with my big sis, and put on my Prom dress for her, and talk to her about girl stuff. Ahh, I've missed them both.

I'm watching "PIPELINE" on NG right now. I watched the marathon on Sunday, and it's almost addictive. it follows a group of men (Class 04) that are going through indo training to become pararescuers. It's really cool. They started out with 59 people, and only 18 end up graduating. So, yeah, it's really cool.

I have nothing else to talk about....I'll go now.


PS-Jill said the "F" word 6 times in Physics today.

2 comments:

CoCo said...

To my blog readers,

I'm sorry I suck at spelling. And I'm sorry that I'm too lazy to correct my spelling errors.

That is all.

Emma Refvem said...

efffff

VACAVILLE RUULLLEZ