My toes are thanking me for a wonderful day, uncovered.
It's February, and I wore flip flops to school today. It was SOOO great! As much as I love Winter, it felt nice to let my feet dry-out.
I've decided, that I have too much fun in Journalism. I sit around, when I'm in class. And when I'm not in class, I sit around. Last week I got out every single day to "take pictures" for this "project" that Ms. Carson has us doing. I get out with Tillman and Taylor everyday. Today, was no exception.
We left school, in seperate cars. Taylor got his license today, and no one would ride with him. We all met at my house, and played basketball. Actually, Taylor and I shot around, and Tillman took some random pictures of my neighbors' houses...and us shooting hoops.
After my house, we all met at the AGP and took more pictures. Tillman spat his gun at the AG statue. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that.
Ok, that's all the stuff I have to say, now I have to go do some physics!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment