Thursday, February 17, 2005

Have you ever not been able to concentrate? That has been me all week long. I think it's a combo of not sleeping well, and, apparently having a lot on my mind. Or, atleast, that's what a friend of mine said.

The 'lot' on my mind, I'm not sure about. I can't seem to focus on one thing for more than 5 minutes. So I can't figure out what I'm thinking about, that throws off my focus on everything else.

In second period today, I kept starring off, pretending to understand all of the review problems Beltar was going over. You know, at first, it was fun having a teacher that never made you do anything...and you could get away with whatever you wanted. And since Trig last semester was so easy (we didn't do anything) I've become spoiled, and keep thinking that Belton will let our physics class slack off. But I guess it's clear now, that that's not going to happen.

Today I told my mom that I wanted to quit school. 3 months, 1 week, and 2 days until I graduate. It seems like such a long time.

The only thing that I like about school now, is Journalism. But even in there, things between people are weird.

Ok, I'm writing very choppy tonight. I can't aviod it. I will now go stare at my review problems, and act like I understand Power and Work and all that stuff. We've got a Physics test tomorrow, and my frame of mind isn't the best to be in.

No comments: