Today school started back from Christmas break. I was sure that I had an easy semester ahead of me. Internship was my first "class". We couldn't leave today, so we had to sit around and talk. HAHA. Jason was in there with me, it was like WH all over again.
I went to Sport and Entertainment Marketing for second period. Wow. The class is REALLY boring, I need to get out of that class...fast.
SC was easy...just chilled. It's crazy how I havn't had that class since first semester last year, and I jumped back into singing so easily. I've missed it...but you're going to see me eat my words when D-Dawg goes crazy halfway through the semester.
Journalism. Whoa. Last semester was fun (sort of), but I had forgotten how much fun it is to have Tillman and Taylor and the Freshman Trio in there. Whoa. Just sitting in class, and people bringing up random things that we used to do back when I had journalism 2...wow. I laughed the whole time. Ahh, I've missed the fun people!
My problem.
I don't want to take Sports Marketing...I need to get out of that class.
When I went to change my classes, I found a major issue. The only classes that I can take are Art 1, Computer App. 2, Chem., Honors Physics.
Crap.
Art 1, I have no disire to take. Chem....have NO disire to take. Computer App. 2..eh. H. Physics..I wanted to take it, there are only 9 people in the class...and it's coach Belton! It has an EOC, but that doesn't really matter to me.
My problem, part 2.
Sara's in Sports Marketing with me, and seemed mad when I told her I wanted to get out of it. Laura's in Computer App. 2 with Greenwood and Jamod (UGH!). Blake, Lauren Goins, Tay Ray, and a few other people I know are in Physics.... I think I want to take physics....I think...maybe??
I've been thinking about this al day long, and I'm tired of talking about it...but I need to decide....ugh.
I put my name on the list and I think I'll be called up in first period tomorrow...so I have to decide by then, and Mrs. Refvem also has to LET me take Physics. UGH.
OK, whatever.
My dad is going back to Turkey AGAIN. He's leaving on the 22 and coming home the 4 (of February). There's a chance he could not be here for graduation this year...that makes me sad...on top of all of this physics shit.
OK, this is it. I'm going to watch tv and try to fall asleep...
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment