Monday, January 03, 2005

I have no clue what to title this post.

Since break started, I have had absolutely no motivation to do anything. I thought that I would chill out and enjoy break, and that once I got bored enough, I would finish up all of the things that I need to do. I need to finish cleaning my room, and putting away Christmas gifts. I need to clean my bathroom counter, and organize my bathroom closet.

I just havn't gotten bored enough to do any of these things. And tomorrow is my last day of freedom. So, I've made a list, and my devoted readers should send me messages all day tomorrow, telling me to finish the following tasks:
  • Put away laundry
  • organize shoes
  • clean bathroom
  • go to Dad's office to pick up boxes
  • go to Wal-Mart and get school stuff
  • go to bed early

OK, now, I'm going to stare at my tv a bit longer, and enjoy my freedom/boredom.

But, there is a plue side to my busy day tomorrow...SmarterChild informs me that the forcast for tomorro wis 70....atleast I can wear flip flops!

No comments: