Since I had to go to the doctor today in Winston, I decided to stay out of school all day (since Doctor's offices take forever, anyway) and go Prom Dress shopping (covered that in the last post).
Well....12,000 (no, actually 12 dresses) later, I got one!! It's pretty and it's blue...and it sparkles!
I got home around 3 and I had just settled down and talked to my mom about the dress when I hear Paula and Sara bursting through my door. Ahh, they came to scare the shit out of me!! It worked!! I got to yell really loud that I got a Prom Dress!!! Then, I noticed that Tommy had come by, too.
They made me put my dress on, and shoes and everything, but everyone decided I had done very well for myself! (parents included).
So, YAY! I got a dress, shoes, and a purse for just under $340. Not too much damage!
I also ate lunch at Villiage Tavern. It was really good. A possible place to eat for Prom.
I would post a pic of my dress and all, but my digital camera is being mean, and so is Hello. So, you'll see it at Prom (MA people, who read this).
I would also write more, but I have to study for my physics test (that I'm going to fail, because I missed to review today...darn doctor!! hehe).
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment