After reading the comment left on my previous post, I decided to clarify something.
In the next year, I'm going to put myself out there a little more. I'm going to try to come out of my shell.
I'll be meeting tons of new people (hopefully), and I won't have my normal security blanket, my friends.
I want this next year to be the best year of my life. I want this also to be the year of "firsts".
I want to learn to stand up for myself, and look up when I'm walking, not at the ground. I want to learn to not act "weird" around guys, and I want to learn how to take care of myself. After all, it will only be a short time until I HAVE to take care of myself.
Ok now, that thought really scares me. I'm going to go now, before I really freak myself out.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment