We got report cards today, just what I needed to bring me out of my slump of homework overhaul. I got a 100 in Journalism (hehe!), a 94 in English, a 94 in World History, and an 88 in Trig. YESA!!! Just when I thought that all of my hard work for English these past 6 weeks was going to hell, I finally got the A that I deserved.
This past week has been rough. That's why there haven't been any blogs, sorry 'bout that.
Tomorrow is a holiday at school. A much needed holiday.
Mr. Belton weirded me out, today. We had a test in Trig. Well, we were supposed to have one yesterday, but he was too lazy to make the test. So, today we had it. Since no one did their 3 review pages, he gave us that assignment. Silly Beltar, all but 5 of the problems are odd; you know what that means!!! The good 'ole back of the book. I didn't look at it as cheating, 1, because everyone else was doing it, too and 2, I was simply utilizing all of the tools that were around me. AND, since I didn't finish my test today, I brought home my book, and I'm going to copy the answers out of the back of the book, and put them beside the problems. Just so that Belton can't see me flip back from page 290, to A19...See, I'm not an idiot.
For any MA people that read this blog (two, that I know of), Crystal and Alex broke up, again. WTF? Did Hell freeze over? Seriously, we've already gone through this once this year. I can't take the madness, ontop of all of the other drama. AHHH!!
I'm wearing my "funky earings" that I bought for the show tomorrow night, at Ziggy's. I'm MOST DEF pumped about it! I need a night away from MA, I need a night with friends, to chill and to listen to some good, live music.
Ahh, I feel better now. I'm going to go study for stuff...
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment