Sunday, November 28, 2004

"Get off Tillman!"

I am 17 years old. That means, that I have probably been using a microwave for about 15 years. For these past 15 years, I have not, to my knowledge, ever put anything metal into a microwave. It's a no-no. So, why did I get up this morning and put an aluminum take-out bowl into the microwave? It must have been one of those momentary lapses in my brilliant mind. And that last sentence was a crock.

It's been a while since I last posted a real blog entry. A lot of stuff has happend, but I'm gonna start from Monday.

We only went to school two days this week. Praise Allah. Monday and Tuesday never seemed as if they would end. I had a HUGE sonnet test in English (that I did REALLY shitty on) and I had a big test in history. On the sonnet test, I got an 82. The highest grade in the class, by Joshua, was an 85. So, I felt good about getting one of the highest grades in the class, even though my grade was a C. Mrs. Ridolfi said that we would do something to try to bring up the grades in the class. Good. On my history test, I did much better. I got a 98. I missed one true/false question, dammit. Jason got a 100, but, whatever.

Then school was out!! I went to Kath's house that night, for a good 'ole fashioned Slumber Party. That night was SOOO much fun. We played Bopit, and watched Emma kick Daniel and Robert's butts at Halo 2 (hehe). I was really happy that night. I was surrounded by friends that I sometimes don't get to see, and so we were able to catch up with one another, and, of course, gossip! Fun times in the basement!

Hump Day was basically uneventful. I babysat and, ugh, chilled. My brother also came home that night, so I had to hear all of his college stories, and stuff.

Turkey Day was normal. I went to my grandparent's home to help them with setting up, and then everyone else got there. We ate, we drank, we discussed Chirstmas Presents.

Friday, I chilled. I enjoyed the fact that I could sleep late. Then, I went to Wal-Mart at 2 am, because I was bored. I got a DVD for my dad, and a DVD box set that my brother wanted. So, other than my friends, all of my Christmas shopping is done!

Saturday, I watched some movies, and stuff. Then, Paula called me up and we went to see Christmas with the Kranks at Creekside. That was the first time I had been to Creekside. It was nice. Greyson was working, so we chatted with him before going in to see our movie. The rocking chairs weirds me out. Because, there were people behind us, and even though they only recline a little bit, I still felt that when I leaned back, I was in their way. Next time, I'll sit where no one is behind me. After the movie, Paula and I went to Wal-Mart and walked around. Then we went back to her house to watch Saved! Fun times. Then, we rode around and I got home around 1 am. I got back and talked to Tillman for a long time. We exchanged songs and stuff. It was fun times, to the max!

Today, I got up at 2. Because I had gone to bed around 5 am. It works! We've been packing my dad's stuff up for his trip tomorrow (He's going to Turkey for 12 for business). And my bro's been packing to go back to Boone. Ahh, I have made a post, now I'm going to stare at the tv, and dread going to school tomorrow.

And for a couple of MA people who might read this...it's about time!!

2 comments:

Emma Refvem said...

geez, courtney. get off tillman.

hehehe

Emma Refvem said...

*correction:

geez, courtney. get off my boyfriend.