I don't know what's goin' on!!! My face is getting a lot of pimples lately. I havn't been eating chocolate, or anything like that. Right now, on the side od my nose, I have a HUGE knot underneath the skin. This thing is MONDO. If you look at my face head on, you can see the my nose is a little crooked (or, even more than normal). You know that ad for ...um...I think it's Car Insurence, with the kid with the yearbook picture and that HUGE zit on the side of his nose? Well, that's gonna be me in two days. Maybe it's my raging teenage hormones. But why NOW?! I just don't understand it. I've used every mask, scrub, and soap in my arsenal of face products, and nothing has happend (except the zit gets bigger!). I even used my Rapid Clear stuff. When I use RC at night, I KNOW that when I wake up my face will be clear. I've used it the past two nights and this zit still remains, clinging to the side of my nose. It hurts a lot, too.
I'm really tired tonight. I'm thinking of going to bed right now (7:11 pm). But, I know that if I do, I'll wake up at 3 am, and not be able to go back to sleep. Ugh. I could always clean my room.....but where's the fun in that?!
Monday, October 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment