Thursday, October 14, 2004

I just ended a sentence in a preposition...Mrs. Carson would kill me

There is just too much stuff for me to say!! I'll start with this morning.
First, I got up and saw a message from Emma about my blog, and telling me that she wasn't going to make it to Cal's b-day breakfast. So, I got dressed and went to Ocies and had breakfast and all. Holy Cow. Carrie was driving me nuts. I don't know what it is, maybe that I never see her anymore, so when we do hang out, we've both changed so much that (this may be one-sided) we can't stand each other. It might also have a little to do with Carrie being a complete blonde.
Math was hilarious. We finally had a test. Holy Cow. It might as well have been a group test, because we were talking to eachother the entire time. We were also giving "hints" to the other people about our extra credit question. The question was for us to name 10 US presidents. So, we all gave eachother names. Hilarious! Belton has, like, no control over us.
In English, I talked to almost everyone in the class, and chilled.
WH was fun today, because we did some notes on the French Revolution and then we talked while we were doing our work about the O.J. Simpson trial and it's likeness to the Scott Peterson trial. I love stuff like that. I love keeping up with current events and being able to follow "adult" conversations. If Mr. Dickson still taught at our school, I would take World Cultures every semester. And, I swear, if Mr. D was still here, I would take AP US History. I love history, and he is one of my all time favorite teachers. He actually TAUGHT class, and he made it fun. I guess it didn't hurt that he was teaching something that I happen to enjoy...
Today, in lunch it was SOOO funny. We were abnormally loud today, even though Ally wasn't there. And when Mrs. George was making her rounds, she stopped at our table and told us that we were really loud today, and to keep it down. She also demanded that Mikel keep his hands where she could see them because "we don't do that in this school." I DIED laughing when she walked off.
Journalism was especially fun today. I went and did survey with Matt Welker. He's my bud. We roamed the halls and then we were working on Bear Essentials. We went to Mr. Castillo's (sp??) room because we had met up with Kelly and needed to get some people out. I think it's hilarious to go to that class for a few different reasons. Everytime you ask for someone to get out, the teacher doesn't care. He even walked out while I was getting a picture of Mac climbing into a locker and said "don't mind me, please continue". It's so great! He sees us outside his door, talking for thirty minutes (I swear today, we had people out for 30 minutes and he didn't even car) and again...he could care less. I did feel bad today, though. Because when you do go to that class (Spanish 3) everyone begs for you to get them out. Today, I had to leave Emma behind because we already had 5 people out. Sorry Emma!! She even gave me the sad face/evil eye....But, I had to leave Tillman, too....and he gave me the REALLY evil eye. Haha.
After school, I went to babysit and I fell asleep. oopsy. It's not MY fault, it was rainy, and I fall asleep REALLY easily when it's rainy.
I came home to some YUMMY lasagna (sp?) and it was good. Then I HAD to get to work on my English Paper. Whew. I got about half of it done, so now I can forget about it until Sunday (the day before it's due).

I need to clean my room. It's getting to that point where even I can't stand it. My parents haven't even said anything to me about it. Why? I think they're too busy to care. Whatever...I guess I can work on it this weekend.

I think that I busted a speaker in my car. Infact, I know that I did. It's the front passenger-side door speaker. It buzzes all the time, and when I listen to "The General" by Dispatch ( a song with drums and bass thoughout the entire song) it sounds horrible. I really don't know how I did it. I mean, I don't listen to my music abnormally loudly. Hum. I started to notice it on Tuesday after noon. I wonder what my dad's gonna do when he comes to get my car tomorrow during school, and hears it make those sounds.

I've noticed, that I'll put a tab at the beginning of paragraphs, but when I publish it doesn't show up. WTF blogger?

No comments: