I am in shock right now...but we'll get to that in a second.
Today was a good day. I don't know WHY it was such a good day, but it was.
Math was hilarious this morning. We got homework last night. It was only 14 problems and they weren't that hard, either. They were on imaginary numbers. Since none of us actually DO our homework during the classtime that Belton gives us, we all just get him to let us work on it the next day, and then we'll do the next thing we're supposed to do.
This morning, we all went into class, and we actually did our work, and had it turned in in the first 30 minutes of class. We didn't do ANYTHING after that. We helped Coach Belton with the crossword puzzle (given) and we talked. I checked my e-mail, and gossiped with Lauren and Haley. It was SOO great. I really do like that class. It's really laid back.
English, we finished up posters. But, when someone was up presenting their poster, the phone rang. For some reason, I just knew it was for me. Mrs. Ridolfi said that I needed to go get something that my dad dropped off for me at the office. Hum... It turns out that my dad actually needed me to go with him to the insurence office to sign something and get a copy of my license. No big. So I did that, and then I came right back to class. I went back in when the teach was just at the middle point of explaining the Middle Ages. I've already studied the middle ages in WH....so....
WH was good today, too. We took notes, and then we did some work from the book. No big. We're doing a study guide tomorrow. Yippy! I actually enjoy doing study guides (usually). When the whole class finally settles down, and I can concentrate. It really helps me on my tests, too.
Lunch was really fun today. I stayed and chilled with my friends. I really like staying at school, instead of leaving for lunch.
Journalism was good, TOO! I just worked on making one last (I pray) ad, and talked to Nan and everyone who was over by the computers. JUST as I was getting really sick of working on my ad, THE CHAD came on the intercom and said that all computers in the building had to be shut down at 2:45 because the power was being turned off this afternoon. Owww...too bad.... We're never going to get this issue out..
After school, Sara and I talked to Emma for a few minutes, and Ash and Mikel. Ahh... it was GRAND!!!
Then, Sara and I talked real quick before she went home, and I had to go babysit.
Ahh, babysitting. I watched tv today. That's right..that's ALL I did. Sam was tired so he was resting and I went in one of the back bedrooms and I watched tv. My grandmother also go me some Clinique (sp?) makeup. She said that she ordered a lot of makeup, and she had like 4 free gifts. So I got to pick out some like blush, and lip gloss and maskera because she told me to go ahead. Great!
So, now to why I'm SHOCKED.
I slept when I got home, and I watched a few minutes of BB5 (Season final) and THEN, my FAVORITE show ONE TREE HILL had it's first episode of the season tonight.
SOOO much stuff. Holy Cow. It's like a soap opra now...but it's OK. Haley and Nathan got together (MARRIED!), Brooke and Payton made up (YAY!), Nathan and Luke bonded (Ohh yeah!), Karen and Deb are still talking about how much of an asshole Dan is (Girl POWER!)...ahh, it was GREAT!!!!
So that's it...
Tomorrow is the first day of Fall...cold weather is on the way!!!
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment