Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Just another Manic Monday

Ahh yes, a Monday indeed.
Today was LOOOOOOOOOOONG. But it wasn't too painful.
I got up kinda early, at 5:30. I can't sleep for some reason, again.
Ok, so my day.
Math wasn't too bad. We reviewed imaginary numbers. Ugh. But, it actually wasn't THAT bad. I had to ask a lot of questions, but I got about half of my homework done. Good deal. Of course, when I sat down to do my homework, I was totally lost. I just can't work without Belton sitting infront of me, distracting me with questions from the crossword puzzle. Ohh, and Belton told me that he gave me a passing grade!!!!! I don't care WHAT it is, as long as it's about 70.
English was SOO good today. We didn't crack open a single book. We presented the rest of our posters. YESA! I just sat there and laughed at people for an hour and a half. How cool. We also got our 6-weeks grades today. *Sad face* I have a 90.1....UGH. I did put my name on the list to talk to her about my grades, though. I went from having a 98 in English 3, to having a 90 in Senior English??!
World History was fun today. We're learning about the Italian Renissance. We also go our grades in third. All the little freshmen started walking up to see their grades. I got halfway up to the overhead where Mac was, and he goes "95 Court"....that works for me. I got the second highest grade. HEHE. I also did better than Jason, and for some reason, that makes me feel good. All the little people were like, "How did you do it? I don't get this stuff"....it's not hard. You listen to the lecture (or sleep through it) and you take the quizzes, and then the test. C'mon people.
Then we just took a crapload of notes (REALLY good ones) and did a video quiz.
Lunch.
I'm between a rock-and-a-hard place when it comes to lunch. I mean, I'm a senior, and I have Senior Lunch. But, I don't even like to go out. The past two weeks I havn't gone out. I'd rather stay at school and laugh for 40 minutes, than go out to lunch and be rushed to get back. But I did go to Subway, by myself, and rushed to get back so that I could see everyone.
Journalism was good today. I had to do ads, but I also got to kick Alex off of the good computer, with the scanner. Every three seconds, if I went to my ad desk, he would ask me if I was done yet. Mrs. Carson finally told him that his pages (that he screws up and Nan has to fix later..) could wait, because my doing ads was more important than him taking 30 minutes to do something it would take the REAL editors 5 minutes to do. BO YA Alex, stfu you gay condom (brown noser).
I had to stay after school today, to finish up my ads. It was WAYYYY better than I thought it was going to be. Mrs. Carson wasn't in the room for over half of the time. I had peace and quiet. I finished all of my stuff (I think) which is GREAT. Tomorrow all I think I have to do is page layout. SCORE.
I left school just before 5, and went to babysit.
I got my trig book and my WH book so that I could do my homwork. But, I was really tired...so I fell asleep at the table. I'm pretty sure that I started snoring, and Sam totally saw me snoozin'. When I came to, he asked if I would rather watch something besides the news. I told him no, and then knodded off, again.
I left babysitting about 7, then I went to Wal-Mart because I didn't want to come home. Nothing I really needed. I came home, then went to Micky Dee's to get dinner, and the store for my mom.
Now, I've been catching up on some e-mails that have been sitting in my inbox for 2 weeks, and rockin' out to some random music!

Now, I've got to go stare at my trig. book for a little while longer.

No comments: