Today was so-so.
It was semi long.
I am writing short, choppy sentences.
Whew!
Haha.
Ok, freal.
Math was ok...I guess. We did a few example problems and then we got our homework for tonight. No one even STARTED our homework for tonight. We all helped Belton with the crossword puzzle. Geesh.
English was B...O..to the RING! We went over some of our study guide for our test, that is now MONDAY. Geez Mrs. R, MAKE UP YOUR MIND. This is the second time she's changed the test date, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it again.
World History, we took a test, and then did our vocab and a map. CRAP. I just remembered the map that I DIDN'T finish...
Lunch was shorted today, which is STUPID. First, it's stupid that our lunch was shorted anyway. They SAID it was because our lunch was left messy. Ok, whatever. I wasn't THERE for lunch...but OK.
It was stupid for another reason. Normally, we go to lunch at 12:52 PM and get out at 1:32 PM. Ok, no big. Well, to "punish second lunch", The CHAD shorted our lunch. BUT, instead of making us GO to lunch at 1:15, we went to lunch at the normal time, and lunch ENDED at 1:15...You idiot (The CHAD). You punished EVERYONE by making us go to fourth period 17 minutes early. Ugh...
Journalism wasn't too bad. I did Ads with Erin. Pretty painless.
After school, I talked to Sadie for a while, and then I went to go get gas.
I went to the "Little Store" at the NC/VA line, because my gas light was on, it's 10 cents cheaper, and I only had $10.
Well, I had to wait in line for like, 20 minutes. Then I pumped my gas, and I saw Paula and her mom and bro pull up. So I moved my car, and I went to pay. Then, I went back to get into my car, and Paula stopped me to "gossip". Ugh. I HATE gossip. I already felt bad because in first, some people were talking about Rebekah, and I joined in. Even though I don't like her much anymore, and actually, don't even want to talk to her anymore, I don't want to gossip about ANYONE anymore. So, after that, I was weary about talking about crap with Paula.
Gossip, makes me NOT want friends. Ever. That sounds bad, but it's true. Ugh.
Anyway, I didn't really "talk" to Paula, I just kinda nodded. I honestly couldn't tell you what she said...something about Megan and lunch and Sara's car. Whatever.
So then I came home, took a nap, got up at 8:30. Fixed something to eat, and talked to people. Now, I'm going to go to some Math homework...
Friday, September 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment